Cramping

Hey everyone, I have a concern. Just last saturday my hubby and I had unprotected sex and today which is tuesday I've been feeling very crampy but I don't have my period and I have been crampy all day. Is this a sign of pregnancy? Should I take a test tomorrow or is it way too early? Thanks!

Cj605

Asked by Cj605 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• from what I know it's still way to early to test, Most women can only get pregnant like 2-5 days out of the month, right around the time shes ovulating...look at when you had your last period and count 11-14 days after that, chances are thats when you ovulated (if you have a regular cycle), if last sat brought you out of the 2-5 days of fertility time,the chance of being pregnant is very low. If you are TTC I recommend you visit a site with a fertility tracker so you can track your most fertile days and get your BD'ing in at those times if you want a little one.
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 11:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• You could be getting you period or you could be pregnant. You will never know till you are 5 days late and get a positve pregnancy test. If you test to early you can get false readings.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:59 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• yeah i tested this morning and it was neg. i think im testing too early i just got off birth control last month im still pretty crampy but no period yet should i just wait to see if i spot or get morning sickness?
    Cj605

Answer by Cj605 at 7:29 PM on Feb. 3, 2010