Do you miss the old Sesame Street as much as I do?

Claymation? Fairy Flying School? C'mon Sesame street, get it together?
Okay, am I nuts or was Sesame street a heck of a lot better before they turned it into just another cartoon?

sweetphoenix529

Asked by sweetphoenix529 at 9:55 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i was thinking that the other day! my kids don't even like it anymore. and what happened to zoe? she looks wierd now.... can't put my finger on it. they hardly do any alphabet stuff or counting anymore. it's the same boring stuff.... bert and ernie's adventures, murry had a little lamb, flying fairy school then elmo's world. yawn lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I remember the old episodes, where people talked to the monsters and the songs were pretty and all of the characters were like, ya know, on the street. Like ice skating. And when Snuffy got sick, or there was a hurricane or an earthquake or something like that once...I think that Tickle Me Elmo killed it.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 10:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I prefer the Old Sesame Street . They were better, the kids could learn from it, and there wasn't as much liberal propaganda thrown in. Global warming? PUH LEASE. New show is BORING AS HELL.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 10:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• It used to be better. Now, it's too political. It's really sad.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• We watch the older ones on Play With Me Sesame.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, the old ones were great. Elmo ruined everything.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 10:10 AM on Feb. 3, 2010