Im trying to decide on a type of hair straightener/crimper

I need some help picking one out. Ive never used on before so I dont really know what to look for. I found this: Hair Flat Iron Straightener Crimper Wave Rage WR023 NIB, but cant find any reveiws on it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Actually as a stylist, CHI irons are over rated over priced peices of crap. I can't tell you how many complaints we get on them. I have an infra shine it was about $95 but you don't have to spend that much to get a good one. Go to a beauty supply store and get something without metal plates. Get a tourmaline or titanium iron, or ceramic, not ceramic coated metal plates! It'll run you about $60. It will help seal the hair shaft and keep it smooth longer.Make sure you use a protectant no matter what you get, thermal setting spray, etc. Get a 1 inch you can do more with it.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:23 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• CHI is the best brand I have found. expensive but they work really well and FAST! Plus they leave your hair shiney and don't cause as much damage as the cheaper ones
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 11:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I bought a remington hair straightener (wet 2 dry) and I absolutley love it! It was like $30...
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 1:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2010