Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I sign up my children for medicaid?

Answer Question

Asked by Raibley at 10:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Kids' Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • Find your local Department of Human Services. I'm sure you can look it up online. Go and fill out and application and go back to have an apt with a caseworker.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

  • Do a search online for medicaid in your state and see if it tells you if you can do it online. If not, then like anon says, go to DHS office and apply.

    Answer by admckenzie at 10:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2010


    Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

  • Call the health department.

    Answer by But_Mommie at 1:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN