kind of tmi

last night i went to shower and were trying out a new soap and as soon as i washed down there it burned like hell and then iched the whole night i could not even sleep i had to go wash with just water to cool off my ? is was it an allergic reaction or could i have an std and they only man im with is my hubby and i think he's very faithful

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• relax it sounds like you had a reaction to the soap. go back to your old soap lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• it could be a yeast infection or something like that. I agree with PP relax and switch back to your old soap. and fyi stds can lay dormant for years, so it wouldn't necessarily be a sign of infidelity. Please relax prob not an std.

lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Yes, it's the soap. My gyno has told me to not use scented soaps down there at all as I am susceptible to yeast infections. She said to only use Ivory liquid soap, which of course, I can't find anymore, so I have to find others that aren't overly fragrant.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• could be an allergy or you may have gotten some soap in your vag... which can hurt like hell!!!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 11:29 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• It's the soap.
    Go back to your old soap or purchase a Dove beauty bar that is for senstive skin (recommended by pediatrician's for newborn & infant skin when they have break-outs) and rinse well. Vagisil comes in a shower wash that is very gentle and perfume-free if you want to try something else, but it is more expensive than the Dove.
    Rinsing well is also key after any cleansing and be sure not to rub vigorously (keep your mind on track here) or you may abrade the sensitive skin.
    Best wishes.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:24 AM on Feb. 3, 2010