Foods Ect.

why does everything i try to eat taste like soap nickle copper metal iron? its annoying that everything tastes bad to be the only edable things to eat r tacobell and port of subs it sucks i'm tired of not being able to eat things

lonemom1987

Asked by lonemom1987 at 10:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I think you need to see your dr ASAP.
    Anonymous

• This sounds more like a question for the medical section. I would suggest that you see your doctor if foods are suddenly tasting odd to you b/c that could signify that something serious is happening to you.
    Anonymous

• I agree, see a doctor.

Answer by Bmat at 10:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Has your OB suggested you may have dysgeusia? Have you had this before you got pregnant? (sorry, I had to look at your profile before I asked this). Dysgeusia is a constant metallic or unpleasant taste in your mouth that some pregnant women get. It is definitely something you want to discuss with your OB to get a positive diagnosis and his/her treatment recommendations.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:43 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I got that after I took a med for my kidney infection.Don't remember what it was,that one they use for malaria too.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• yup, it happened to me when I had a medicine allergy too
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:52 PM on Feb. 4, 2010