extreme tiredness.

lately i've been wanting to go to bed before 9! i figured out the today if i were preg i'd be 3 wks. but AF is due tomorrow, and im never tired like this! my bed time is usually 11... lately i just havent been myself..
anyone else fee like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I always feel like this...but when I was pregnant all 3 times it got alot worse.....so you might be!!!
    Anonymous

• Yes. Extreme fatigue is very normal in early pregnancy - growing a person like that is hard work!

For what it's worth, most women feel their energy levels jump back to normal in the second trimester. You just have to hang on, and give yourself permission to let some things go so you can get the rest you need for now.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• That was the reason I ended up taking a pregnancy test when I was pregnant with my son. I was in college and would go to bed at 8pm and couldn't even get up for a noon class. I was literally sleeping 15 hours a day and was still exhausted.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• yes girl i cant keep my eyes open passed 10.. i try tho so i can watch the bad girls club but half way thru im knocked out lol...
    lscott2208

Answer by lscott2208 at 11:07 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I feel that way every time I get my period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• i end up going to bed at 8 now, and i only have to wake up for college 2 days a week at 7am. but im just so tired of driving and hubby is like its only 7!!! im like i know i just cant doit!
    Anonymous