just dont feel pregnant... ??????

hello ladies im 2 months.. and i just dont feel pregnant
it like comes and goes, one momment my stomach just hurts
the mornings i just feel sick
but now i dont know i dont feel pregnant not hungry tried nothing...
is that a bad sign???
had mc last year at 3 months

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• no, you don't have to have all the symptoms in the book to be pregnant lol. i never really felt pregnant until my belly was huge and the baby was kicking me half to death. don't stress about it and gl with your pregnancy
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I think you'll feel pregnant when you feel the kicks. That will make all the morning sickness worth while :)
    Anonymous

• I didn't feel pregnant at 2 months with my second child. No morning sickness, no puffiness, etc . . . but he was in there and doing fine.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:11 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• They say morning sickness is a very good sign durring pregnancy.. Something about the hormones are really good which means that it is a really good pregnancy! Don't know how much that is ture but it sure did make me relax a little bit! gl
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:37 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I'm 38 weeks into my first pregnancy and I didn't really feel like I was into well into it. I'm thinking it takes your mind time to adjust to having a living baby inside you. So no worries, you'll get there!
    Nightress927

Answer by Nightress927 at 11:57 AM on Feb. 3, 2010