Does anyone know a good travel agent?

I am trying to find a good deal with flight, hotel and tickets to Disney World Theme Parks for a family of five (4 adults and one child). My mom wants to go on a family trip for spring break and i am getting a headache trying to get a good quote. The agen we know is charging us up to $6000 for a 4 day 3 night trip. Can anyone help me or do you know of a better deal than that?

angel575

Asked by angel575 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Travel

• I did our Disney trip through the website. It was nowhere near $6000 for our family of 5; it was under $2000, including tickets. We were in DisneyLand in Anaheim and did not stay at the resort. Instead we stayed in a motel right outside the gates. We walked in and back numerous times a day. It was awesome. The place even included breakfast.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• We went to Disney World in September and I just called the park direct. Our trip from 3 cost us $1200. but we're also military and got some good discounts. Try to all the park and speak with their agents. They're so helpful and don't charge a fee like travel agents do. Hey, I used to be a travel agent, so I know it can get pricey with the fees! GL!
    j9gem

Answer by j9gem at 12:34 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• AAA is my favorite
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 8:22 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I went thru cruisingco.com. I have used them twice and have recommended them to everyone I know. They did a great job when we went to WDW for our DD's 7th birthday. We went to Ca to do Disneyland. Yes, we had fun, but wished we had more time in Ca to do more at Disneyland. We are planning a third and final trip to WDW in about 2 years. Check them out on line. These are the most experienced and free planners you could ever know. Plus get the journal called Passporter. And another great site is allears.com. Three great resources and the ladies at cruising company are to die for. Look me up if you need help planning.
    jns131

Answer by jns131 at 10:13 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• The trip was booked through expedia got a pretty good deal for a family of five. The hotel seems really nice and close to shopping.....next door to be exact. I can't wait!!!
    angel575

Answer by angel575 at 2:13 PM on Feb. 18, 2010