Did this happen with you?

Before you started labor or went into labor did you feel really sick? like the day before or whatever. I was really sick yesterday throwing up and all. and very hard to eat due to the fact of trying to keep it down. im 39 weeks
1cm dialted 80%effaced -1 station

mommy2be77

Asked by mommy2be77 at 11:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Hopefully. Ive been nauseous all day and im 4cm, 100% effaced, and i dont know what station, but he said low. How the hell is this baby still in me.
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 11:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• It sort of happened to me. Th night before I went into labor I was feeling really yucky and not able to sleep well, heartburn, diarhea and everything, but I didn't throw up until I was in transition. I think I was like 3 cm, but my midwife never really mentioned a percentage efface or station or anything.
    Anonymous

• I got extremely tired with both mine. I was 1/2 cm with one and 1 cm with the other.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Well idk because I'm only 36 but I've heard that happiens to big eaters its a way of detoxing the body
    CLS_m2b

Answer by CLS_m2b at 1:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2010