What bugs you the most?

* about peoples houses*

I cannot stand when people pay tonsss of money for their houses and then their walls are white or tan and bare ! ... even when we didnt have very much money my walls were painted and had pictures/decore up.

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 11:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Home & Garden

• What bugs you the most? * about peoples houses* ??

When people piss and moan because I like my walls white and tan, and clutter free!!
    Anonymous

• how can THAT bug you?

crud on the carpet....thats something to be bugged about.

I've got nice 'stone' coloured walls that are clutter free. clutter doesn't mean nice in my opinion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• LOL, EVER HEARD OF LESS IS MORE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• wow...really didnt expect that many bad reactions that quickly.....its not nice when it looks like no one lives there.... Im not talking about clutter...I am talking about having just a couch and tv in a room....
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:44 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• lol Maybe they spent so much on the houses they can't afford to furnish/decorate it.

I can't stand to be in a foul smelling house. I understand when people have been sick, the house is going to smell like it. I'm talking of rotting garbage or dirty cat boxes or body odor that's so strong it permeates the home.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:40 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I can't stand a house that smells like pets. I have fur babies, too, but my house doesn't smell like I have fur babies, kwim?

I really don't like cluttered homes. You kwim, the kind where you have to step over stuff to move around the room or you have to move something to sit down, etc. I am not a neat freak by any stretch of the imagination, but there is a limit to clutter, y'know?

I will not eat in a house that has a dirty kitchen. Period. And I don't mean a few dirty dishes in the sink, either. I mean rotting food on the counters, layers of grease on the cabinets, garbage can overflowing DIRTY...I shudder just to think about it.
    Anonymous

• I don't have anything on my walls. we like them bare - don't have to put things on the walls to make it look nice

and mine are a neat mocha/grey colour.

there are much bigger things to be bugged about than that - crumbs on the carpet, dirty dishes left out, garbage laying around, and the smell...oh the smells some people's houses smell like. blech.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:20 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Why should you care if ppl don't put stuff on thier walls.... what does it metter to you?? Worry about your own house, not mine!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Feb. 5, 2010