Where could i get a good car seat at target ran out...?

belen87

Asked by belen87 at 11:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Huh?? you can get a good car seat at Target? Yes, you can. I don't get your question!
    Anonymous

• I am sure Target did not run out of all car seats, so I dont get it
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Where could i get a good car seat at target?? ahhh, in the baby department! (i don't get the "ran out" part of this though)
    Anonymous

• Yes ladies it happens! Target does not always have decent carseats. In fact when I bought my daughters car seat last year, they only had one type left at the time. I bought it and I hated it. Yes, Target does run out of carseats. What's the point in accusing the op of making it up? OP babys r us has a wonderful selection, so does SEARS.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• it's that the question doesn't make sense, or is missing punctuation or something. Does it say Target ran out?? IDK it looks like the question is Where could i get a good car seat at target? - answer is baby department.

If it is supposed to read "Where could i get a good car seat at? Target ran out." Then why not just say that - even if you can't end a sentence with a preposition it still makes more sense then what is printed.... ... just sayin'...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Feb. 3, 2010