Oh my tax money!

I can't sleep thinking 'bout my tax money! How 'bout you? You thinkin' bout you & your hubby's tax money? I can't help myself! Those damn poor, eating right now, cuz my tax money!

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 12:28 AM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh and your trailor park comment Grace-----------------once again, you show everyone how very little class you have. I can't believe you call yourself a christian.

P.S. I don't and have never lived in a trailor park. You, however, must have grown up in a barn, because you act like a pig.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I say, let them go buy birthday cakes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I DONT debate daily about my tax $
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 12:39 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I agree with the OP. You all complain but really do nothing except that. If you are writing your congress person...you are probably complaining to them and getting tossed in the trash can. Want to know how I know? because I actually wrote my congress person a reasonable letter and guess what they wrote back even had me come in for a meeting with him. Why? because my letter was intelligent, with no whining.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• We don't get welfare, WIC, EIC or anything. In fact, we got the stupid 2008 first time homebuyers tax credit that we have to PAY BACK..............yeah no handouts over here. so talk as much shit as you want. Fact is though, that we get nothing extra.....................we're just extremely annoyed by people who bitch about their tax money all day long, every day. And just so you know, normal people like us aren't that rare.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:56 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• OMG, do you even know what the EIC is? Oh forget you are just another troll. Take a lesson hon, Its my money, I can complain about the fraudulent, non tax paying welfare hags all I want. I am related to one. The welfare system has ruined peoples incentive to try. You are just another one of those wah wah, poor me, gimme gimme, I have to pay back my credit waaaahhhhh. Liek I said shell out 25 grand a year then "mock".
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 1:01 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

•  I've met with, talked to, written, etc with my elected officials... But they are mostly Republicans.. While they didn't like me complaining to them in 2007/8, I haven't stopped holding THEM accountable. THEY WORK FOR US. The one Democratic Senator's llines were busy. So approx 52 of us in a PAC I am involved in went to his office. We presented our concerns.  

I hope to encourage OTHERS to get involved.  What I need is for those who voted in the Bafoons such as Pelosi, Ried, Frank, etc to explain to me WHY they are OK with this CRAP and are  they giving THEIR elected officials free passes? Their elected officials impact MY childrens future, too.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:02 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Yes, I know what the EIC is, why wouldn't I? WE DON'T GET IT! What would make you think we do?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:04 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• WHY they are OK with this CRAP and are they giving THEIR elected officials free passes?
    _______
    Because the (D) makes it okay. It makes it about "them". They see the (D) and automatically see their mortgages getting paid, and free money. They fail to hold them to high standards. I have noticed the standards keep getting lower GW lowest is Obama's highest now? That makes no sense to me.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 1:06 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• We earned 45,000 last year and qualified for EIC. In some places that is a lot of money. I guess when the military decides to pay our men and women more, we won't qualify. Until then, I am leeching, accepting, embracing, laughing, etc. I consider it a bonus for not having a husband all of 2009 because he was in Afghanistan.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Feb. 3, 2010