I CAN NOT STAND IT ANYMORE.......UGH!!!!

I have found out that i am 7wks preggo! =D This will be my first child and i feel so lost on what to do?? I have been to the ER 2x's for spotting. The 1st visit the Dr. had no bedside manners & about made me cry & my husband wanted to knock him out. We went 2 days later to a different ER Dr. He did the ultrasound =D Feel relieved that he stated the baby was in my uterus. The spotting has been kinda med. heavy for 1 week & 3 days. The spotting is light, then sumtimes heavy when I wipe. The blood is the same when I check my pad & I have noticed a fowl smell as well. I can not see an OBGYN until the medical kicks in. I feel fine & happy 1 day. Then another day I worry I am miscarryN. I CAN NOT STAND IT ANYMORE.............I need advice =(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like an infection you need to get seen ASAP by somebody so that you can get antibiotics
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:28 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• It's probably hormonal bleeding. I had it at the beginning of my pregnancy. It was as heavy as a period but it eventually stopped. Maybe you could go to a low income clinic or call a midwife. Midwives are cheaper and are an excellant choice for a pregnancy HCP.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• i had bleeding in my 3 month and was put on bed rest for 3 weeks. then it was all fine but i think you should see someone asap. and meanwhile lie down as much as you can.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:49 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Spotting can be from the implantation of the egg. Youre overly emotional because your hormones are out of wack...take a warm bubble bath, have hubby give you a back rub. Try not to stress out so much. Take deep breaths. Relax. Be happy. Go eat some donuts cause your allowed to now,lol.
    Congratulations on the pregnancy! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:21 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• there are doctors that will see you before your medicaid kicks in as long as you let them know you have atleast started the process of getting it. call around and ask about it. just an FYI.
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 10:54 AM on Feb. 3, 2010