Could you please pray for me?

I am really down. This is mostly a physical issue. I am SO tired, fatigued. I ache all over. I have chronic health issues that make life difficult. Today, I was in the bathroom, and the thought crossed my mind...I did NOT want this to be my life. I was thinking about ending it all. Then I analyzed that thought and I realized that maybe it was coming from some medications I am on for pain. So, I am trying to wean myself from those. I am soooo tired. Please think of me tonight. I am having a poor me night. Help me to praise God even in this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• as a believer in Islamic Monotheism, a Muslim...may the One True God facilitate ease for you and guide you in doing what is best for your life and hereafter.
    muhajjirah

Answer by muhajjirah at 3:07 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I will pray for you, but I also want to encourage you to talk to your doctors. They can change your medications, or you might need antidepressant medications please talk to your doctor. Yes I am Praying for you.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• If your meds are causing you to have thoughts like that you should really get in to see your doctor and let them know. You'll be in my thoughts my dear. Hang in there. Life is worth living, we just have to find you a way to get back to feeling that way :) XO
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:08 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I will gladly pray for you. I am so sorry to hear how weary you are feeling. If it could help to chat, do contact me. But above all, prayers are with you. I admire your drive to help yourself. You ARE worthwhile. Life is always worth the fight. xxx
    JoojooJW

Answer by JoojooJW at 8:13 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Sending prayers your way. Please if you are having thoughts that you describe in your post and you think it is the medicine please see your doctor. The power of prayer is simply amazing, and hope soon God answers yours!
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 8:45 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I am praying for you and as Ryansmom said, talk to your doctor.
    Kattykitten

Answer by Kattykitten at 9:35 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• It is very difficult to praise God when we are hurting. go on U tube and listen to Praise You in this Storm by Casting Crowns - it might uplift you. try your best to stay possitive. Read Job in the old testiment he went through so much physical pain, God will never let you bare more than you can handle, he wants you to call out to him during this time of need,

I will also pray for you.

God Bless
    New2Florida

Answer by New2Florida at 3:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2010