Did your hair ever change without doing anything to it?

I had alot of small curls and now my hair is just wavy...i dont know howcome

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 AM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Build up in your hair you need a good shampoo and hair dresser.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Ha,ha thats funny, My hair changed in my early 20's it went from strait to wavy/ curls IDK what happened, age? I've taken good care of my hair it just happened.I'm 36 and it's very wavy I like it better this way.'Good thing,ha?
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 7:39 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• hormone can do it, age, etc
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 7:46 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Yes, it has. It used to be wavy-ish, but after having kids, it's more curliesh, but now that it's longer, it's more straight. My hair has a mind of its own and it's insane.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:14 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Hormones from your pregnancys can do that. My SIL is the say way. Her hair was very curly before kids and know just wavy. Me I have grey hair coming it and it is curly.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 9:33 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• When I hit puberty my hair went from stick straight to corkscrew curls (without a perm). It's still curly.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 9:34 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Everything in and on your body changes throughout your life as you go through hormonal and health changes.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:05 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• My hair was wavy until about late elementary, early middle school and then it became really curly and frizzy. I'm guessing puberty had something to do with it.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:37 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Every 7 years our hair makes a complete change. Or I should say over 7 years... It's hormonal. That's about how long your body takes to completely renew itself, so everything works in cycles - even your hair.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:53 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• My hair has always been stick straight and fine because I'm Native American, up until I got pregnant, then it started drying really wavy and sometimes even curly, lol.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:16 AM on Feb. 3, 2010