we all think it dont we?

ive always shaved down there, but now im so pregnant i cant even see what im doing so i cant shave....................what DOES the obgyn think???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 AM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Eh I stopped shaving completely when I was pregnant (the whole time since I knew it wouldn't be long before I couldn't do anything down there LOL). I had a few different OBs & none of them said anything about it...however, I did have a nurse in the L&D that mentioned I was the only "natural" one in that week, but that it's not uncommon to stop shaving during pregnancy. I'm sure they don't think much of it at all, I'd think they would wonder more about the women who DO go in smooth LOL. Probably wondering how they went about getting it that way!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 6:10 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I'm sure it's fine...Just think about all the people who can reach them and are going in there like that lol. They see hairy hoo ha's on the daily atleast you've got the excuse.

My mom tried to talking me into getting my SO to shave me down there, not only would I never let him get near my hoo ha, I would like to have my hoo ha for future reasons LOL!!
    MommyFab4

Answer by MommyFab4 at 6:24 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• ok i know u will say how but i managed to shave thru my pregnancy.. and my stomach was HUGE!!
    the trick is to shave every 3-4 days so there is not much growth and u dont really n eed to be looking. just go slow so not to cut urself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• probably thinking they've seen worse.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:15 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• THey don't care. I managed to keep my bits trimmed during my pregnancy and the nurse at my emergency C sections was so funny...she pulled the sheet away and went "Oh isn't that lovely!" She had her scary little cheapo razor in hand though and still managed to give me the world's worst dry shave...itchy just thinkin about that part....eeeeghhhh
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:00 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Oh my gosh, pubic hair is NORMAL. IF there is an OB who would think badly of a woman who stopped trimming or shaving because she got too big (and that's a big if) then they're probably an all-around asshole, and don't get a lot of patients anyway. Why are women so worried about what their vaginas look like? I apprenticed under a midwife and saw all variations and never once did I ever go "Oh, what a dirty person, she doesn't even trim!" And some of the women who were au naturale were barely pregnant.

Don't worry about it :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:23 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• oh i'm sure they have had worse than some hairy hoohas. They probably get women with the FUNK and some crabs or warts...i wouldnt worry
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:47 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• i made my bf, well he offered.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:53 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I'm sure they've seen worse. Who cares?
    AMom29

Answer by AMom29 at 9:06 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Well it is not like everyone shaves down there. They have seen that before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Feb. 3, 2010