• In the Spotlight:

Pregnant or not Pregnant?? That is the question!!

Okay so here I was thinking my ovulation was a week away and normally I make sure I know..Well see the SO just came back from our "break" so ya know we did the do..I checked my stuff on mymonthlycycles.com and come to find out both days we had sex I was fertile, One of those days being my Ovulation..So now I think Im craving tacos (I know to early but,They are good anyways! lol) and not to be gross but I checked my cervix which is very hard and I kinda had a white discharge..My period isn't really due until the 10th but I might go by the Dollar Store for a PG test (They work! really!!) But I thought I'd gather info from my Cafemom Moms first as everyone knows, you guys know best!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 AM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• unprotected sex....you have a great chance at being prego.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:10 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• the only way you will know before your period date is by doing a blood test to chk the beta hcg level. the urine test will show neg even if ur preggers until after ur period is missed. i know this thru first hand experience
    all the best dear!!
    happymum2010

Answer by happymum2010 at 6:37 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Wait tell you miss your period. Then worry about pregnancy.

Answer by louise2 at 6:41 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Why spend the money till you have missed a period for 5 days. You can get false test out of them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• The tests at the dollar store do work..but not so good on early pregnancy..like before you even miss a period. They do have extra sensitive tests that you can take up to 5 days before your missed period though.
    I know because I used the same dollar store tests before I missed my period..came back negative.Then no period. I was pregnant,lol.
    Good Luck! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:04 AM on Feb. 3, 2010