Where can I find a comfortable, inexpensive, easy-to-open, AND PRETTY nursing bra?

This is my third pregnancy and what depresses me most is the thought of having to wear those ugly nursing bras again! Every one I've ever seen makes you look like you're 80! It's bad enough being postpartum and hormonal without being depressed by your underwear! Are there ANY pretty nursing bras out there that are also comfortable, easy to unlatch, and don't cost a fortune?

stargazer5585

Asked by stargazer5585 at 7:30 AM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Shopping

• The Motherhood store in the Mall, they have a veriety or kinds that open & are comfortable & have colors, if one is out of stock they will order it for you as well.
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 7:36 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Yeah that Motherhood Maturnity one in the mall. But, they are expensive. I found my favorite nursing bras though were the ones I got at Wal-Mart. They are really "sexy" but they do come in many colors like pink and black. They were my favorite b/c they were very comfortable and easy to unlatch. I bought a lacy nursing bra at JCPenney, but hated it b/c when it unlatched, it did not flap down over my boob easily so it was hard to breastfeed with it.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:10 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I bought a couple of nursing bras & was never happy w/ the way they fit or the way they looked. I ended up getting a v neck sports bra for the support & its easy just to flip my boob out of the bra-walmart $10
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:15 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I actually prefered the nursing tanks at Target & Wal-mart (like $12). Not really sexy or anything, but so much nicer (as well as more comfortable) than most of the bras. I did notice that Target had a couple lacy ones though, & they weren't very pricey at all (like $16-$18). Couldn't tell you if they were very useful or comfortable though.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 8:33 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I like the nursing tanks from Target, too. They are $16 or $17. I like the stomach coverage that the tank provides. I know not sexy, but they aren't frumpy either and they are comfy and easy to use.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Yep nursing tanks from Target.... I live in them!!!
    Punkie74

Answer by Punkie74 at 11:16 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I loved Playtex's nursing bra - easy to open and close, comfortable and they look nice.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:57 AM on Feb. 3, 2010