has anyone else had a dream about the sex of your baby?

Im 11 1/2 weeks pregnant and last night I dreamed I was having a boy. Does anyone know if this means anything?

kpurcell428

Asked by kpurcell428 at 8:25 AM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I did. I dreamed it was going to be a girl. It was a boy. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:26 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• before i went for my sonogram to find out the sex i was so excited and had a dream of holding a baby in a blue blanket...and i got my baby boy and lots of blue blankets.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:28 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Right before I got pregnant I dreamed I had a HUGE baby boy in my grandmother's living room lol. 14 POUNDS! I'm 14 weeks and don't know the gender. I don't think dreams have much to do with it.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:28 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I had a dream 17 yrs ago about my little girl who is now 17 and she looks exactly how I saw her in my dream.'and yes I new It was a girl by my dream.
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 8:45 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I didn't find out the gender for my 1st 2 pregnancies. with my first I had 2 dreams. The first was that we were have twin girls, but the names weren't what we had chosen for a girl at all (we were only have a single). The next night I had a dream that we were having twin boys and were very surprised - so we split the boy name we had chosen. He'll be 12 on the 16th. With my second I had a dream very early on that we were have a girl and that she would be born earlier than her due date. A girl it was and she was happily a week early.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:53 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I had 3 dreams about that. Two said boy, one said girl. He was a boy. (I even had one that I was pregnant with my dog and I breastfed my dog). I hate pregnancy dreams, they're so weird.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 8:58 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• i had a dream when i was pregnant with my son that i was having a girl i mean i could see her face and everything but he ended up a little boy and i wouldnt change him for the world.
    proudmama930

Answer by proudmama930 at 9:23 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• personally i don't believe it means anything. i had a dream i had a boy, but i always imagine this baby as a boy just because i only have 1 child so far, and he is a he :) sorry i can't say whether my dream was right or wrong yet.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:26 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• When I was about 8 weeks I had a dream that I was taking a girl clothes shopping, she was about 7 or 8 in my dream. I really thought nothing of it even though in my dream she was my daughter. Turned out its a girl!!!
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 10:36 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• last pregnancy, dreamed a boy-had a boy
    this pregnancy, dreamed a boy-won't know until s/he is born
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 11:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2010