Is there weird or is just me????

I have a friend who is also friends with an ex of mine. This might be a friend problem more than an ex problem. Well anyway when I got pregnant she told me my ex suddenly had a gf and was pregnant. And then I got married and so did my ex right after. I even found out he married a girl with the same name as me. I have told her she needs to stop sharing information with him about me and about him to me as well. But she is a gossip hound. But do you think as well what my ex was doing was a little creepy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldn't say so. It likely was simply coincidence. Remind her next time that you don't want to hear about your ex.

Answer by Bmat at 8:30 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• the guy that was my high school sweet heart does that to me. I feel like he likes to compete with me. I got married in april and he met this girl in april and married her in july! I just quit talking with everyone i went to school with bc i feel like he does that to try to grab my attention (which it does because i notice) but i dont care because he is immature....and i know its dumb saying i don't care bc i'm sitting here talking about it but idk. My step mom and step sister do this too. I know this for a fact. My step mom told my step sis (who is 3 yrs younger than me) when we were kids she wanted her to be the first to get married and the first to have a baby. GUESS WHAT! SHE WAS. I wouldve been but i miscarried and as soon as i miscarried my step mom was hounding my step sis to have a baby.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:37 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I would think that she is trying to start a little drama, I would just go and enjoy my life and kind of phase her out of it a bit, !
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:38 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• people do that shit! I don't really care about the ex but it bugs the crap out of me with my step mom and step sis.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:39 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• My friend doesn't seem to get I cut this guy out of my life a LONG time ago, and don't care what he does with his. I became indifferent to him a long time ago. But I don't want to hear about him. As far as the ex I agree with shay, I feel like he is trying to compete with me. But I left that race already.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• since you weren't getting information directly from the source it's hard to say what was really going on. but your friend is a troublemaker... you have both moved on with your lives but she is stuck in y'all's past... psycho.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Possible, but coincidence. I'd lay off talking to the friend though if she's a pipeline straight to your ex. What's her deal?
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:51 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• sounds as if she is trying and enjoying the drama she starts by telling the story to each of u. i agree with the other poster who said to saty away from this friend as she is the cause of the info being passed around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• My ex and I were high school sweeties and my friend has also been there since high school. She was a gossip monger then and nothings changed. We could be talking about something totally random and she say oh by did you hear. No I don't care! But I think I will start putting her a little more at arms length, bc she doesn't get my ex is a topic of conversation I care to hear about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Feb. 3, 2010