Do you have a lock on your bedroom door?

Or do you have something to hold the door close like a laundry basket...lol?

We have two doors one going to the master bathroom and the other door going to the kitchen we have two kids and it is possible for them to come to our room so we do have locks on the doors incase they ever want to drop in...while me and my dh make love...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, we have a lock on the door.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:12 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Not yet! But will be getting one soon. My kids know to knock when the door is closed before entering. We explained to them when the door is closed it means Mom and Dad are "talking" in private. lol
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:15 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• No, no locks. Have never had them. We only have sex when they are sleeping or (because they are teens and work/go out) not home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• We do but you have to use a key to lock them and unlock them. We don't use that. IT is not the easiest to lock and unlock. We just put cloth in front of our door. We also have been teaching our girls to knock on the door and waiting for us to say come in before coming in.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 9:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• We have a lock, yes. My kids get the concept of privacy, but in the event of a bad dream or getting sick, they might forget, so I lock the door just to be safe. Also, SO has a gun collection that is in the safe in our closet, and I prefer to make sure they really can't get access.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Yes, we have a lock, and yes we use it. Especially if its during the day while the kids are watching a movie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Oh, we HAVE a lock! A dead bolt, to be exact. Our kids believe in opening the door first, knocking after the fact. I don't know WHY...but yeah. We need that lock!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Not in this house. I wish we did.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 9:56 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Yes, we have a lock on the door.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:04 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• no. but my DD is still crib bound so we dont have to worry about stuff like that...yet! when she gets a little older we will have to get some kinda lock system
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:23 AM on Feb. 3, 2010