What do you use to soften the heels of you feet?

Besides a pedicure...Last two nighst I have been putting Protoleum Jelly and man that workd wonders at first it was messy but not too bad but the next day my heels of my feet were so soft that I just have a routine now...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I tried using essential oils (lavender and lemon) with an avocado oil base... my feet were sooo soft the next day!
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:16 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I'm a religious lotioner after the shower, I either use pure cocoa butter or something with cocoa butter in it. Works like a charm for me.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:17 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I don't get professional pedicures much. So in the mean time, I do my own. I soak my feet in foot soak stuff in warm/hot water. Then I use a foot scrub. I also use a pumice stone to get the caluses off my toe. Just be sure to rinse the pumice stone after a couple stroke and replace it every month or so to prevent bacteria from growing on it.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I always use a pumus stone to make sure all the dead skin is off (after I soak them) then lather them up with thick lotion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• lol this is going to feel gross but put vaseline on your feet before you go to bed and socks over them it works wonders and its cheep LOL i make my husband do that LOL and if it works on his feet it can work on any ones!!

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 10:06 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I agree whitenena - vaseline and socks!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:12 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Jordan Essentials Lotion Bar. It's made of beeswax & essential oils (no petroleum products). No mess. One bar will easily last 6 months.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:32 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Dr. Scholl's For Her foot softening cream.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 11:04 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• PediSure in the shower. Heel to Toe (found at Sally's) overnight or on a long work day when I can wear tennis shoes. Dr. Scholl's For Her foot softening cream.
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 11:29 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I use a pumice stone in the shower, and shea butter at night.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:58 PM on Feb. 3, 2010