what does it mean when a father don't want to help out with his son

every single time i ask him to do some thing and it condisers the baby he always makes a big deal oh i don't know how , im tired can you and so on

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My husband did the same thing at 1st. Turns out he was scared of breaking the baby. Lol.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:14 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Some men are all thumbs when it comes to babies. Looks like it'll be your job until the child gets older.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• he's a man. some men just dont do well with the whole baby thing. he will probably like it beter when the kid can actually play with him.
    Anonymous

• He may be nervous & think he's gonna hurt the baby. Ask him to do something & when he asks you say "No, its your turn", hand him the baby & walk away. The older they get the more daddy wants to interact & play. My hubby always helped w/ the baby (didn't give him the option of NOT helping) but he was nervous till she was about 5 mo old, always thought he was gonna hurt her.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:17 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I just hand my husband our daughter and walk away and do what I need to do. I did help him with poopy diapers for awhile but now he does those on his own, too.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• It means that he regrets his decision to have a child.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:47 PM on Feb. 3, 2010