Why can't you answer a simple f-ing question?! *read description*

I've noticed A LOT on here that when a mom asks a question like (for example) when is YOUR birthday or where were YOU born or what is your KID's sign, etc..... some moms answer with their whole damn family! Like "DH, DS/DS#, DD/DD# was born on/was born in/is a (insert sign here), etc." Just answer the way OP asked! Is it really that hard to NOT answer about your whole family?! If we wanted to know, we would ask about everyone, not just specific people. Really!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Eh..it is a tad odd, but what can ya do? Hell, I've probably done it without realizing. (shrugs)

I bet most of those who bash you, OP, are guilty of doing it. Can you say "defensive"? lmbo.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 10:37 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• wow, are we pms-ing today?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• seriously?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Someone definitely needs some hormones.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:31 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I know what you mean. It's pretty ridiculous.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Sometimes there is a general question as the question title, but then the member elaborates on what she wants in her question description. I know that when I read a question that I form an answer in my mind while I am waiting for my slow computer to load the page. Sometimes the member has a question description that is not what the title of the question indicates, so sometimes I go ahead with the answer I have already made in my mind, and then try to answer the rest of what was asked. Besides, this is a group of friends, and is a friend enjoys answering what she thought was asked, then let her.

Answer by Bmat at 10:36 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Umm...who gives a shit? Does it really impact you that much? Christ, put your big girl panties on and get over it.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 10:44 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• What do you expect. We are women, We like to chat. Ask me one question and I will answer 16 and ask you 5 more! It is called having a conversation. Something most of us who are on during the day with no other adult in sight are starved for. But this is Answers and we will try to keep our conversations in the groups. Because this section is only for really important questions like yours!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• bossy much
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• ba humbug much?
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:50 AM on Feb. 3, 2010