Do you think Obama will have a 2nd term in office?

I keep hearing how Obama is losing favortism, even among those who voted for him. He even made a comment that he'd rather be a good 1 term president than a mediocre 2 term president. What do you think? Will he get a chance at a 2nd term?

eblstanford

Asked by eblstanford at 10:35 AM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Not unless he finds a new platform. His Hope and Change platform that torpedoed him in has been shot to hell. He has PROVEN to be JUST LIKE every other politician. And many on here that voted for him have admitted to that. Many things will have to flip around for him to.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:38 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• HELL NO!!! thank God
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:38 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I may just vote for the 1st time in my life...and if WON'T be for Obama.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:40 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I will vote Obama. I hope others are intelligent enough to do so as well!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:45 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Hard to say...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Nope, I doubt it. He obviously does too if he's already making statements like that lol.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:46 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• nope, his promises of change have gone to the shitter. And I knew it would be the case. It kind of like the pied piper. He enticed everyone into thinking he knew the way and instead lead everyone into a hole.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 10:47 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Geeze Sabrina... that's pretty disrespectful to say someone is unintelligent just b/c they don't share your opinion.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:47 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• How can you answer a question with only 1 known variable? Much can happen in 3 years. Look how 911 shaped Bush's Presidency-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:49 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• SABRINAMBOWEN (AND ANYONE ELSE WHO COMMENTS) Pleae do NOT make statements that in ANY WAY bash others w/ a different opinion. Saying "I hope others are intelligent enough to do so as well" is insinuating that those who choose NOT to vote for Obama are ignorant. Its bashing another's opinion & will start drama.

I WANT THIS TO BE A DRAMA FREE THREAD PLEASE. WE ARE ALL GROWN ADULTS SO LETS ACT IN A MATURE MANNER PLEASE.
    eblstanford

Answer by eblstanford at 10:54 AM on Feb. 3, 2010