Have u ever been used,and if so when you found out what did u do about it?

Been used by maybe u gave a man some money thinking that u had a relationship. Or u could of been sleeping with him, and found out that he was going around saying he didn't want you it was just a sex thing. Ladies share your story. Mines is the sex story found out I was hurt but hey I'm alright and I learn from that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• i was dating a guy for 2 years, started out just fine. I was in a state of mind that I wanted to give him all that I could to make him happy. He got caught up with drugs. Started stealing my credit cards, tried to obtain credit in my name without my knowledge. We started seeing eachother less. But he was still up to his same tricks. He had sucked me dry. He was just a con-artist. Took me like 10 years to get my credit back to good standing. I left him and cut off all ties. Just get away before he ruins you. Don't worry about what he is saying and move on. Don't talk to the company he keeps. Stay away.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 10:45 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Omg, I'm so sorry that happen to u, but the most important thing is you bounced back.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 10:50 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I was around 18 when I was dating this guy. We had been dating for a few months and I was over at his house while he was out getting something from the store and I was on his computer. I had forgot to close out his Yahoo Instant Messager and he got a message that popped up saying, "Hey sweetie what are you doing?" so of course I wanted to figure out who was calling the guy I was dating a sweetie. Found out that it was a guy and I was just a coverup for the guy I was dating because he didn't want to come out of the closet yet. I got the guys name and everything and just kept it to myself because in a couple of weeks we were going to be going to a family reunion of his. I outed him in front of his whole family and left.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 1:25 PM on Feb. 3, 2010