HELP ME !!

my son has VERY sensative skin and the only thing we could find that didn't give him a rash was huggies. but in the last week he has started getting a rash on the OUTSIDE of his legs where his thighs hit the outside of the diaper. I am not real interested in cloth diapering and at 13 months he is to young to potty train . what are your favorite "natural" diapers
also has anybodey tried these how do they work?
Nature Babycare Diapers
http://store.sproutbaby.com/product-p/nbc-d4-30.htm

knepppi

Asked by knepppi at 10:50 AM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I use 7th generation & LOVE EM!!!! Also California Baby makes a great diaper rash cream that doensn't have any of the common allergens in it-all nat that I use everytime I change her diaper.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:58 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• have you tried the huggies natural hypo allergenic diapers? sorry, huggies are the only thing my kids could wear
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:59 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• My son also had extremely sensitive skin. Unfortunately I never did find any diapers that didn't break him out but I found a way to prevent it. I would take A&D ointment and rub it on his legs and bottom (anywhere the diaper would touch). I did this at every diaper change and the rashes stopped almost immediately. I know that doesn't really answer the diaper question but it's a suggestion if you can't find any diapers. Good luck!
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 10:59 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Huggies does have an organic natural cotton brand you could try... - my son has sensitive skin also and can only wear pampers baby dry. but he has been itching on those even lately, I wonder myself if its the dryness of the winter? Maybe using more lotion after baths and inbetween bathtime also. Method diaper cream works the best for him, better than california baby.. my son turned 2 in Nov and not ready to Potty train, we just tried for a good couple months and he pushed away.. so now we are backing off again.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• we were using the huggies natural but when he hit the 3's is just seemes like they are not as absorbant and I end up changing his clothes everytime he pees because he pees right through it . I make my own diaper rash cream and it seems to help but I come to the issue of if iput it on the ouside where he is getting the rash than his clothes wipe it off.
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 11:29 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Lets see, he's 13 months so maybe its certain foods/milk? My son got horrible ezcema and I couldn't figure out why and finally realized it came around the same time we introduced milk and then eventually we weaned out dairy also and his chronic constipation got bettter also but milk was a killer for my son!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:58 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• he is lactose and soy intolerant talk about a pain trying to find things other than fruits and veggies to feed him! I may try and ezma cream and see if that helps?
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 1:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Cloth

Answer by rkoloms at 4:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• California baby calendula crem, is great.
    yolaa

Answer by yolaa at 4:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2010