My kids estranged dad and his family have always favoured my daughter over my sons

they hardly make much effort where my daughter is concerned, let alone the boys, none of them have seen the kids in two years, now they call asking to take them to an ice show, my boys are in secondry school so they are not young, my query is they are deliberately winding me up? my boys dont want to go what boy apart from young would want to. does anyone aggree/not aggree thankyou?.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Feb. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• if the kids are too old tell them that. ask if they know how old they are now and what they are interested in..... highlight how they know nothing about your kids because they arent around. no i wouldnt let any estranged family take my child ANYWHERE!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• if its been two years since they have had anything to do with them....i would say no to the whole thing and i probably wouldn't have even brought it up to my kids.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 3, 2010