any1 doing arts and crafts with their kids? if so what r u doin?

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 11:14 AM on Feb. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• yes i take my children after school days to a pottery class and we make things out of ceramics and we paint. also to the gym on fridays.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• the library here has fun activities for the kids. some ideas include fabric collages, puppets, making soap, etc. i dont do it as much as i would like, but i am hoping to get more active with the arts and crafts!
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Today, we are drawing on white constuction paper with a white crayon...Then we are painting over the crayon with watercolors and watching the design come out.
    If you are looking for a lot of fun craft ideas, try dltk kids .... its a great site!
    http://www.dltk-kids.com/
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 11:44 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• My three yr. old and I are learning the weather cycle when his little brother naps. So we do activities with the stages. We made snowflakes and rain drops for precipitation and today we are going to paint an ocean for collection.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• my 2 yr. old and I are making popsicle picture frames for everyone in the family as a valentines day gift. We're using foam shapes, pom poms, and glitter glue.
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 2:26 PM on Feb. 3, 2010