whats the best why to get prego?

me and my husband have been trying to have another baby the last couple of months and we arent having any luck.. we already have a one year old and we are ready for our second child..whats the best way and the best times to get pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• ub, buy ovulating and having sex... other than that there is nothing anyone can tell you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Like anon said. Get some ovulations test and have lots of sex. There is nothing more you can do. We have been trying for 6 months and no luck. It all depends if you hit the right 48 to 72 hr window of when you are able to comcieve in a month.
    Anonymous

• You can learn very easily how to tell when you are ovulating, you have to keep a chart but for most women it is about 10 days after your period starts, look it up online to get more info and then during those 24-48 hrs have sex a lot!
    dharmagirl

Answer by dharmagirl at 12:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• have sex
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 1:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• almonds get a bag of them and go crazy they did the trick for me! someone told me it boost your fertility! good luck!
    Anonymous