Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dose any one that lives in new mexico know of a doctor that unties tubes ?

Answer Question

Asked by hollycastillo01 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • An ob/gyn would be the person to get in touch with.

    What part of NM do you live in? I'm in ABQ.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

  • to answer the question what part of new mexico do i live i live in edgewood

    Answer by hollycastillo01 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.