Have u gotten your tubes tied, and now regret that u did it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope. I knew that's what I wanted.
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 12:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Nope. I KNEW I was done and I'm good with it :)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:12 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• i would say that if u hv any doubt dont do it. its the most permanent type of birth control. there r many other types that can allow u not to concieve for a period of time, say several years but they can b easily reversed so until u r sure dont go with the most permanent type. there is always the possibility that u can regret it and its not necessary since u have other choices that r almost as good for as period of time. that is what i would do.
    Anonymous

• Nope. I had mine done 4yr ago when I had my last child. I was informed of the procedure, I thought about it and then decided that would be the best option for me. I do not regret it at all.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:15 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Mine are tied and I don't regret it at all. I had it done the same day I had my youngest son. I really thought hard about it before I decided it was the right thing for me.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I agree with a previous poster, if you have any doubts at all about it, don't do it. There are other forms of birth control. I had my 4th baby in November and knew I was done. I got them done a couple weeks ago. I am enjoying sex so much more now that I don't have to worry about getting pregnant.

I am sure that sometimes when my baby is older and I am around little babies I will get baby fever and momentarily wish that I could have another one. But I think even if I had a dozen kids, I would still feel like that around little babies, and 4 is enough.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I got my tubes tied 20 years ago, after the birth of my FOURTH child and I was only 28. I knew I was done! The doctor tried to talk me out of it because I was only 28 and I started yelling at him that I had four kids and I really didn't want or need any more! I have not regretted it for one moment and for the last 20 years I have been having sex for fun only, no more worries about getting pregnant!!!!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:14 PM on Feb. 3, 2010