How do you respond to this? My daughter's birthday party was December 5th and her friends in June 2009.

I really would like to know why I was snubbed at Katharine's party. I was left feeling very unwelcomed and ignored. I know it was a kids' birthday party, but the way I was treated was just down-right rude and inexcusable. I came with my son in goodwill and expecting to have a very pleasant time, only to be let down and very disappointed. It was not only you, although, because you were the one throwing the party, you should have been much more gracious and welcoming. I was made feeling very uncomfortable at the party. I would NEVER have treated you or anybody else that I invited for anything that way. You were the same way at Cassidy's party, but, I was willing to give you the benefit-of-the-doubt. However, There was no excuse the 2nd time around. I was hurt and disrespected and that was wrong.and please do not insult my intelligence by denying this or making excuses. I only want to know WHY!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I am very sorry to hear that you felt snubbed and that you had a bad time. I would never have knowingly done such a thing. I can see that I presumed on our friendship and assumed that you would be able to enjoy yourself without my needing to direct special attention to you. I am sorry, and I now realize that I was wrong. I hope that you will forgive me, and I promise to do better next time. "

Answer by Bmat at 12:14 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Uh unless the person you are talking about reads this HOW are they going to answer you? Think perhaps sending them an email would work out better for you?

FYI: Dont go to the parties anymore & dont invite them to yours. Problem solved.
    Anonymous

• was this written to you, or did you write it to the other mom?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• ^^^ How I would reply if I received such a note.

Answer by Bmat at 12:15 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I like Bmat's reply, as it is both gracious and puts the dinghy person who wrote you that note in her place without being rude about it...lol.
    Anonymous