how did you first "know" that he was falling for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• When he lit up when I walked into the room. And he got a silly, bemused smile on his face. :)

Answer by Bmat at 12:32 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• He was all smiles on our first date and we felt like we could talk forever. And then he wrote me a sweet email as soon as he got home that night telling me so.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:50 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• When he whispered in my ear 'I think I'm falling in love with you'. ♥
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• After our 3rd date (and hours on the phone talking about everything) he told me he thought he was falling in love with me.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 12:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• After 1 month of knowing him he bought me a diamond heart pendant for Christmas. :)
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• On our second date, he kept touching me. A hand on the small of my back, a kiss on the forehead, brushing a hand over my hair. He kept smiling at me, and he was holding my hand and wanted to bend down. He kept holding my hand, and just twisted his arm into a really awkward position to do it. That was also how I knew I was falling for him. We both fell in love on our second date.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 1:08 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• When he would write my poetry and send it to me. He poured a lot of himself out into his poems. Each one very beautiful and loving.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 1:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Oh and that was after about 2 months of dating.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 1:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• When he told me that he loved me and asked me to be his wife. The wedding was 45 years ago last Saturday.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• My husband and I met in highschool, and he wasn't my first boyfriend so I figured he was just another highschool fling (I had several of those). But when he got visibly distraught and upset when I revealed to him I'd been raped years earlier, that's how I knew he really cared for me. I know, its a bit of a macabre story, but it really was how I knew.
    Anonymous