How about a horn in the rear of the car to ward off tailgaters?

what do u think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think a bright spotlight would be better...lol.
    Or something that pops out from your back bumper up to 3 feet in distance when you push a button inside the car. This object will hit their vehicle's bumper and then retract back into your bumper and they will think they rearended you....hehehe.
    Actually, when I have someone tailgating me I slow down to the EXACT speed limit and sway my head as I sing a good song on the radio. When I see them backing off then I'll go a little faster.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:43 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• how about just doing a brake check or going slower than the speed limit to piss them off. that's what i do. lol
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 12:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I think they need a big light that says back off.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I like the idea! Or a button you can push so a sign pops out in the back and scares the crap out of them that says "Back Off"! LOL
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 12:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• No, cars should have something like in the James Bond movies. Automatic machine guns or oil slicks. We should be able to do something to drivers that pass illegally, too.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 12:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• not sure about that but I'd love for windshields to mirror up when an idiot approaches that doesn't turn their highbeams off.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• During the day time, if a car is riding my butt, I turn my lights on for a second. To them, it looks like I have hit my brakes, when I actually haven't. My favorite is the a*shole weaving through traffic and speeding that ends up getting off the same exit you and is only 1 car ahead. What is the point?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:15 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• how about you just get out of their way............ lol
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• My 1st car was a raggity jeep and one of my friends broke the wiper fluid sprayer on the back window. It didn't fully break but it never squirted on the glass, so I rigged it to spray outward onto the car behind me if someone was riding my ass. I'll never forget one day this prick driving a brand new Audi was riding my ass and I squirted fluid all over his car and he about FREAKED OUT but he quit riding so close.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 1:37 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• brake checking seems to work pretty good
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2010