what do it feel like when your water bag is leaking

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 12:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• are you leaking? when my water broke i felt nothing. no pain, no contractions, just liquid coming out of me that wasn't pee.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 12:49 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• feels like liquid trickling down your leg i guess. thats what is DOES feel like, or maybe it do feel like that..haha
    Anonymous

• i just felt a constant squishyness between my legs, it didnt wet my panties much, didnt trickle down my leg or anything, it was just a little extra juicy, but when i wiped, it smelled almost bleach like and i knew it wasnt me lol.
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• You mean the amniotic sac? Feels like peeing, or like your period. It can come out all at once or a little bit at a time. It just depends. Mine came out as I peed. Others, the baby's head "seals the leak" and only small amounts trickle out.

http://www.justmommies.com/articles/did-my-water-break.shtml
    Anonymous

• i flet like i peed myslef. and i kep0t changin ubderwear after and hour of changing myslef 4 times. i realized it was my water. my baby's head was sealing the leak so i would only leak if i was laying dowm. my water broke at 5 am very small leak. at 7 am i got to the hospital. i had no contactions at 11 am still no contactions so they gave me pitocin he was born at 4:24 pm
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:08 PM on Feb. 3, 2010