when will i start showing

i'm over weight i have rolls, i'm 5 months pregnant and it still doesnt look like i'm pregnant. and i was wonder will i show or no.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's hard to say without knowing what you look like. I'm sure towards the end you'll definitely be showing, though.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:58 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• no way of knowing... I'm plus sized and wore regular pants to the hospital to deliver
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I never showed. I asked my neighbor to keep a eye on the house while I was in the hospital and she had no idea I was getting ready to have a baby. Everyone is different. You might start showing next week. Never know.
    Anonymous

• Everyone is different dear. I was thin with my first and started showing at 12 weeks. With my second I was 8 weeks and had extra weight on me. My SIL is very thin and with all 3 she never showed till she was 8month with first and 7 1/2 months with her last two.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• yea i think it's really hard for us to say. lots of really heavy women will never show. and some thin women hardly show at all, although that is less common.

i am overweight and i started to show around 16 weeks w/ my 2nd pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• On heavier set people, it often takes a lot longer to show because of the extra weight in the belly. Are you wearing maternity clothes at all? It always seemed to accentuate my pregnancy curves the right way when I wore them. Maybe they'll help you, even if you don't actually need them. : )
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 2:02 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I am overweight and did not start showing until about 6 1/2 or 7 months with my first 2 pregnancies... but now I am almost 20 weeks with twins and I have been showing for at least a month now ... it just depends.... every pregnancy is different.
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 2:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2010