Do you ever feel like you Dh just dont care

I have been feeling like that for the past few days,Does any one elses feel like that

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband is a caring person so I don't have that problem.
    Anonymous

• i have been feeling that way for months!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I have gone through that when I was going through depression. I talked to him about it and we talked about what he could change that would make me feel like he cares. Talk to you hubby about how you are feeling.
    Anonymous

• I think probably every wife feels like that at times. The best way to combat it is to start showing him how much you care for him. He's probably thinking the same thing about you.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:45 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I have felt that way too. But I have to remember I am not the center of his world. There is more to him than just me. Plus sometimes I act like I just don't care. We are all allowed to feel down or over tired or feel like we are in ruts. I would suggest sitting down with him and talking it out. In a non-confrontational way.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 1:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2010