Ladies...How do you make YOUR spaghetti and meatballs?

I usually brown the meat then drain while boiling the noodles after all is drained I put all to gether and pour spaghetti sauce with some salt and pepper and that is it. PLAIN and simple (for me atleast...hehehe)

My dh says he wants spaghetti and "Meatballs" today so ladies please I know it is not that hard to do can you give me some tips or direction on it...thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• i buy the Prego with mini meatballs in it.Meatballs are a pain to make.I used to bake them on a grated pan so the grease dripped off. Ground chuck with Italian herbs and a few beaten egg whites mixed in.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:15 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• i don't always make it the same way each time.. but I always leave the noodles & sauce separate until ready to be served.. sometimes I add onion & or bell pepper to the meat or fresh tomatoes.. I rarely make meatballs, but use already made frozen ones.
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 1:17 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I call what you make spaghetti and meat SAUCE. This is what I do and it takes just a little more time. I mix chop meat, bread crumbs, an egg, salt, pepper and mozz cheese in a bowl. Sometimes I add chopped spinach too. I fill a big pot with a large jar of tomato sauce. I make balls out of the meat mixture and drop right in the sauce. I mix it gently so every ball is covered with sauce. Then I cover and let simmer for about an hour. It's really good, and not that hard. Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I make meatballs the same as I make meatloaf - just in small balls. I bake them, then if we want spag & meatballs I throw them in the sauce.
    Anonymous

• This is the most divine method of meatball making ever! You want them to be fluffy-- not dense thick bricks of meat. You can use any kind of ground meat for this: turkey, beef, etc.

http://daniellecooks.wordpress.com/2010/01/26/fluffy-grass-fed-beefy-meatballs/

just add a jar of tomato sauce and a box of pasta

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2010