Im not understanding how people are expecting a miracle from Obama?

Dont bash me because im not even into politics, but I have noticed every since he took the oath of office everybody has been bashing him. It doesnt seem like anyone is given him a chance. He has only been in office a year and it seems like America is expecting him to perform some miracle.
Bush was in office 8 years and screwed this nation up. Seriously! He is the reason we are in debt. He is the reason we are at war. He is the reason that half the things are screwed up, so why do we has Americans get a new president no matter who it is and expect him to turn 8 years worth a mess around in a year.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• banging head into wall

Anonymous

• people are stupid and never satisfied.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 1:24 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Go back to watching American idol, please.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:25 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Well, I did expect him to make some improvements, not make it worse. And Bush isnt' the reason we're in debt. Al Quida is the reason, and if it weren't for those terrorists, there wouldn't have been a 9/11, there wouldn't be a country in dire need of help, and there wouldn't be a reason for war. If it weren't for Bush and his balls, we'd probably have a lot more 9/11 like catastrophes and many many many more lives lost. War is expensive but worth it in these circumstances. We as a nation just need to ride it out because things WILL get better.
    I'm only going anon because the good Lord knows I do not want my inbox flooded with responses from tree hugging liberals.
    Anonymous

• Its a losing battle on here dear. The fact is they do not want to admit they are the problem. Its funny when I hear these people talking about living within their means and really do not understand what that truly means. They more than likely purchased things they should never have bought and then will throw well its my money I can do what I want with it at you. I will repeat this until the cows come home Americans are responsible for the problem we have right now. It is going to take Americans getting involved to fix things, but then most of us are to busy complaining about what someone else is getting to make a difference.
    Anonymous

• I know.You wouldn't be hearing this crap if McCain was in office.They'd be saying it's gonna take awhile to recover.
    Anonymous

• You could easily look back through this forum for a good reponse to this..

Anyway...NOBODY has ever expected him to perform miracles only to do a decent job and to actually implement things that show some turn around..
    Debt? How about we focus on the here and now we all know we have been in debt and that gwb put us into some of that debt ..what have Obama done about it? He has TRIPLED it and he did so within less then a years time of being in office..He has spent more then all other presidents combined in less then a year..and it doesnt look like he plans to stop real soon.

NOBODY is expecting one president to magically fix everything but we do expect more then saying 'well hes not as bad as gwb' 'well gwb did this and that' and so on the excuses are never ending and hold Obama at gwbs lowest standards is getting reaaaaaaaaal old
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:29 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Maybe from some last anon but myself YOUD STILL BE HEARING IT if McCain was doing this mess id be PISSED prob moreso
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:30 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Actually, most of us aren't expecting ANYTHING. He simply lacks the BALLS or the INTELLIGENCE to do anything meaninful with his presidency. The best we can hope for is that there is still a USA in 2012.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:32 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I totally agree with you!

Answer by older at 1:32 PM on Feb. 3, 2010