Doesn't everyone love cereal?

I LOVE cereal and can eat it for breakfast, lunch, snack or dinner. Sometimes if I'm alone, rather than cooking a meal for myself I'll just have cereal. I guess it was because I was brought up eating cereal every morning. I always thought everyone loved cereal. I watch people walk down the cereal aisle and their kids seem to go crazy over all the varieties of cereal. But my skids aren't big cereal lovers. I even let them select their favorite cereal at the store, but they never really show an interest and rarely want to eat them. Is that strange?

not-the-momma

Asked by not-the-momma at 1:51 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I LOVE cereal, I can eat it anytime of the day!! :) I love Whole Grain Jumbo Rice Krispies, they are my favorite! They are low in sugar and have a good amout of fiber too. My boys are like me too, they can eat cereal at any time- day or night. They even like Bran Flakes! lol

My sister's oldest doesn't eat a lot of cereal either. He has had so many pancakes and waffles that he just perfers that over cereal. -Which now makes my sister nuts if she's in a rush in the morning! lol

roseisrose

Answer by roseisrose at 4:21 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• YUCK! No, I can't stand it! Just the though it turning my stomach! There are very very few cereals I can even stomach to eat dry. But with milk, YUCK!!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• No truly do not love it. I like it sometimes....not often though. Usually maybe, maybe eat it once a month. My older kids do not like cereal. My 2 younger ones like it but they dont get all excited about it usually.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:55 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• No, I think it's disgusting.
    Anonymous

• i love cerial, im with you eat it all the time.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 2:01 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• i'm with you! i could eat cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 2:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I like Cheerios for dinner. In fact there is a contest you can enter. Click here.

Anonymous

• nope. I'm not a cereal person.

but my kids and dh love it. they fight over the box of mini wheats if there's one in the pantry.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:27 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I love cereal, and my kids do too. For all meals. And dry for snacks. We go through a LOT of cereal in our house! Kind of on a "strike" right now though since 3 of the 4 kids are sick and I don't want them having the milk right now...but they're still eating plenty of it without for snacks, lol! None of the sugar or marshmallow laden cereals either, I don't buy those!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Feb. 4, 2010