Is it possible to have sex and not feel anything?

I mean I can be so aroused and when he penetrates I feel him I just don't feel as hot inside it is weird I mean there are times that I can cum so good and there are times where I just don't feel it the feeling for sex...and it is not my dh he is very well in doubt it is me and it sucks :(
I try to get mine but I can't so after doing it for awhile and he is enjoying it I over there feeling like crap like wtf? Where is mine? :( So I have to tell him I am sorry it is not going to work for me tonight :(
I should be starting my period anyday now...Could that be it? This does happen once in a while. (mid 40's)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• "very well in doubt" lol hormones shift hon.Sometimes it can be affected by stress,kids,and life
    Anonymous

• Yes it is.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 2:07 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I have organism-ed from penetration maybe 4 times in 6 and a half years. I have to have external stimulation during sex. Try doggie so he can reach around and touch your clitoris at the same time.
    Anonymous

• Well it's important to go at YOUR own pace, rather than his...my so is well endowed as well and normally I get mine every time, but there are times, if I don't slow him down, not let too much in too soon, then it's too late for me...if he has already bulldozed way into me it's like I can't go back to the beginning...just slow him down, make sure he's doing what YOU need him to do..I used to have trouble doing that, thinking he would get bored, going slow or not fully penetrating but hell men always get theirs any ole way they go at it... learn to call the shots..go at your own pace hun ;)
    Anonymous

• It is for me...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:16 PM on Feb. 3, 2010