i have 4 mouth

i try everything i know he just cry all the time
what should i do

i hold him
i feed him
i change him
i play with him
in the day he just cries all the time
i try everything to claim him down it doesn't works

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• then you need to go to someones house! When I had my first...he was like that, and I would just go over to my friends moms house and they would take him and calm him for me. It may sound stupid, but they have had kids before, and I wanted to pull my hair out and cry with him. You just need to ask for help and talk to the doctor to make sure that nothing is wrong.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 2:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Is the formula giving him gas? Is he constipated? Do you use powder formula...if so the shaking makes a lot of bubbles that can contriubute to gas pain. Do you get out of the house? Have you tried baby wearing with a sling or wrap? Babies are fascinated and soothed by the swaying motion of a warm moving body and also enjoy the change of scenery both inside the house and out.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 2:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Try extra nursing; the breast is for comfort as much as nutrition.
    Baby may be teething; try Hylands teething tabs and a frozen, damp washcloth.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2010