What cleaning product do you use to mop your vinyl floors?

I have vinyl floors in my kitchen and bathroom that are white with a dark green pattern. No matter what, I can't make them look clean. Can you make your floors look clean? What do you use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• i'd be more concerned w/ getting that out of my house. Vinyl & linoleum floors produce chemicals that leach into the air all the time that have been proven to cause autism. Don't believe me? Look it up!
    Anonymous

• Whoa! Calm down. Nobody said they don't believe you.
    Anonymous

• Well, since I can't afford to replace the vinyl and I need to have something on the floors besides just subflooring and I need to have clean floors, I think I will try bleach.
    Anonymous

• a bucket of hot water with about a half a cup of vinegar and a couple squirts of dish detergent.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 2:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• lol bleach! I too have the same floors and I would try some ammonia first. I have even gotten on my hands and knees with softcrub for some stubborn spots. Good Luck!
    yldflwr

Answer by yldflwr at 5:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2010