Have you ever been betrayed by someone you THOUGHT was your friend?

I am talking a grown woman, here. Someone who I thought I could trust went behind my back to try to break up me and my df, when she couldn't do it when she talked junk about him to me directly.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• A few times. The worst was done by my sister who I thought was also my friend. She slept with my first husband, and that did destroy our marriage. After the fact, I'm sure she did me a favor. He's still a jerk and an idiot to this day.

I also had a girl who claimed to be my friend when we were teenagers. In reality she was just trying to steal my boyfriend at the time. She accually tried to seduce him. LMAO! He told me about it and everyone make fun of her forever it seemed like.

Anonymous

• yes... by my best friend of 10 years in a myspace blog

a public myspace blog
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• nope. never in 42 yrs have I ever had a friend betray me.
    Anonymous

• Yes a friend of 9 yrs... I felt very betrayed when she promised to remain always friends but ended our friendship last May.. I miss her.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

a public myspace blog
    -------------------
    OP here...That's so messed up. The female who betrayed us was a mutual friend that I thought I could trust because my df thought we could trust her.
    Anonymous

• not to that extent but yes, I found some not too kosher people in my life.....and now they are not part of it.....and everyones happy
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Yes at work. We had been to each other's houses. She gossiped about other people and then she was doing it about me. She could barely type her own name and she would pick up my finished work and trot it into the manager's office and claim it as hers. She tried to make amends after I quit but I'm not stupid. She can still go to hell.
    Anonymous