Yayy going for my liscense...

Will I be asked to parellel park on the driving exam? I'm from CT I know some states don't require it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• u should really know how to, and possibly yes, every driving instructor has dif. people do dif. things.
    Anonymous

• In Arizona you have to do a backing up test with cones. If you have a big car it is really hard. You can go and practice when the license branch is closed and sometimes I knocked the cones down and I park well. My son couldn't do it with the big car we had. We got a different car and he was able to pass right away. The rest of the driving test was easy. He was 20 and had been driving with a permit since he was 16.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:02 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I borrowed my grandmother's huge Lincoln Towncar to take my test. When we got to the parallel parking part (last thing on the test), the officer asked me, "Do you even want to attempt this? You've done everything else, so you're going to pass either way." I chose to skip it. Maybe you'll be lucky like that too. GL!
    Anonymous