Do you think I might be starting labor

Ok I am 35 weeks woke up today feeling so tired and sick my stomich hurts bad the baby keeps balling up real hard and i have bad period cramps but all I want to do is sleep ( i have had one baby at 33wks and one at 34 but my water broke with them ) so i cant tell...thanks ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yeah i think the irregular cramps could go on for weeks. i think it's a good idea to avoid internal checks too. :)

just keep your doctor up on what's going on. best wishes!
    Anonymous

• Doesn't hurt to go get checked when you've had premature babies before. What you're describing does sound like early labor symptoms, but it also sounds like late pregnancy symptoms. Better get checked just to be on the safe side rather than the sorry side :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:29 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• do the cramps come and go every few minutes, or is it more like you feel kind of crampy for a bit and then it goes away?

i would take a relaxing bath, and drink some water, and if still feeling crampy, call my midwife :-) since it is pretty early still.

but i do know a lot of women feel these period like cramps for weeks and weeks at the end.
    Anonymous

• well they kinda feel like small contractions but she was still breach at 33 weeks than at 34 he sent me to hosp to have celestone ( not sure how to spell ) lung shots due to my premature history than Monday he said she turned and was head down and low but today its like one min my stomach is hard and the next soft ( hard to explain lol) but I am not having regular contractions just cramps bad I was 1 cm at 33 weeks he has not checked me again he said he didnt want to risk putting me in labor ehhh Im just lost Thanks ladies so much for your help though

Anonymous