Don't you must LOVE it when....

You make a reply to a post and it p*sses people off and all of a sudden you have 10 views on your profile, LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What's juvenile is the people who disagree with you stalking your page.

It's ok to disagree. We all have different opinions and views! But stalking someone whose opinion you don't like or disagree with and/or messaging them to bash them for it is very juvenile and extremely pathetic!
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 4:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• That is the reason I post anon sometimes. I will never uderstand why you can't have an opinion without people bascially trying to find out everything about you. Creepy.
    Anonymous

• How very juvenile of you.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Anon 2:44 yes I find it also creepy people find it necessary to check you out because they discagree with you.

BridgetC140 why is it juvenile?
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:51 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• It's juvenile to get on a forum trying to piss people off to get a kick out of it. IMO
    Anonymous

• I do not post to p*ss people off on purpose there are just too many goodie two shoes on here that take stuff personal like one replier to this question, LOL!

Anonymous

• I'd love it more if your title made sense...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:08 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I'm a goodie two shoe? lol And I didn't take it personally, how could I? There was nothing personal about it. I was thinking the same thing as anon, but if it's not intentional, ok then. Anyway, I set my page to private, because I was getting a ton of views and it was creeping me out. Even still people try to look, I have almost 4000 views, but they can't see anything anymore unless they're my friend.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:16 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I try not to "piss people off" and I also haven't checked my profile in quite a while. I don't even know how many people have looked at it. Who cares.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 4:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• ANON :31 LOL! I do not try to make people mad with my answers either but sometimes it just happens because of a difference of opinion I would not call them goodie two shoes.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 4:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2010