Do you agree with this guy?

http://gopleader.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=169075

"The simple fact is that our president was a tremendous disappointment to me last year, and although I tried my best to put someone else into this slot, I just could not convince myself to do so. What the hell is going on in the mind of The White House?"

mamakirs

Asked by mamakirs at 4:12 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Since the author was restricted to talking about actions in the Budget, he didn't mention this: In addition to squashing offshore drilling possibilities, it has already happened that the head of the Dept. of the Interior has enacted new regulations (these are outside the reach of Congress, by the way) which make it extremely difficult to CONTINUE mining for resources on public lands.

Anybody aware of the struggle on the part of various western states to slow down the federal land grab of their territory? 36% is not an unusual amount of land no longer controlled by a state's people ! ... If they decide they want to put the land to a use which will benefit their state, they are simply out of luck !
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 8:24 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• The White House has a mind? I didn't know houses had minds.
    Anonymous

• disappointed how? what's the context?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 4:29 PM on Feb. 3, 2010